Sunday, April 14, 2013

Beloved Hearts

Love Poems

Broke at the foot of the morning dew
Framing a hope in your heart
The sun sparkles give dew
Indicates beautiful today as a beginner

You are the sheets of my life
Point by point grain misses
That remove silence at all times
This word is not an expression of love gesture
Hidden in each of each petal



And you are my sweetheart
That I could not write without you interpret
Which I can not paint without you paint

Such letters
That frame the restless longing
Which aroused jealousy in depressed
And sparkling on each flower fissure
You're like a lamp like penetrating the soul

Duhai love ...
Happily I think when I stopped
My space you sprinkle a beautiful flower
Are you getting excited for my soul trough
Together affection I could not refuse

Sentence Love, Poems of Love, Flirt Sentences, Sentence Romance, Love, Love Poems

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Comment Yang Baik dan Sopan.. Dan Dapatkan Backlink Gratis Dari Blog Ini... Terima Kasih