Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hopefully One When We Meet

Hopefully One When We Meet
Love Poems

The sun had already put out the light,
separate us after joint
a long day,
now has a presence in
with beautiful sparkly stars
studded dark sky tonight.

Here in this lonely place I own,
lonely without you by my side,
I could just dreamy
under the moon and stars


when the eye is starting to close
I want to leave details regards misses
through the moon and the stars in the sky,
I did not forget to congratulate
night for you my sweetheart.

hopefully we can meet
in our beautiful dreamland
with the moon and stars,
Congratulations Night Love
I wait you in my dreams.



Sentence Love, Poems of Love, Flirt Sentences, Sentence Romance, Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Comment Yang Baik dan Sopan.. Dan Dapatkan Backlink Gratis Dari Blog Ini... Terima Kasih