Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Personal Meaning You In My Life

Personal Meaning You In My Life
Love Poems

As of this morning
I never cease to thank my greetings
When the breath is still sticking in my basket
To me able to breathe for you

beautiful
When age still appears
Rest of my life to my links
to always be with you

perfect
Has given me a sense of time
Not a thing to feel my love
Were even a grain of dust

yourself
Moment of my present fragile
Derailed by love
Love shadow dummy

slow
I feel raised
To ferment my soul

You yourself do not manifest
But I consciously restrained
I'm sure your present
Able to be turned on my beauty

Sentence Love, Poems of Love, Flirt Sentences, Sentence Romance, Love, Love Poems


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Comment Yang Baik dan Sopan.. Dan Dapatkan Backlink Gratis Dari Blog Ini... Terima Kasih