Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Regret

Regret
Love Poems

Regret always comes too late
Why no self emotionally restrained
Anger was not directed
To bridge to heart collapse

Frustrated disappointed would you feel
Behavior and your heart hurt cuz I said

Sorry if you do not have
Let me try to get
Despite the inevitable hatred

Because there you are my happy
Due to present you my day brighter

Not be pleased hope
Huh sorry you open the door for me
Since the outset ter realize
One is not erroneous
But a deliberate offense, and I enjoy it

I play with fire and play hearts
And the fire is now hurt and blister your heart

Now I can only wait for the verdict hearts
Are you still allow to embrace your love
Or did you go right over and move from my side

Sentence Love, Poems of Love, Flirt Sentences, Sentence Romance, Love, Love Poems


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Comment Yang Baik dan Sopan.. Dan Dapatkan Backlink Gratis Dari Blog Ini... Terima Kasih