Monday, March 18, 2013

Extinction

Extinction
Love Poems

My hope is dying
My expectations have been saved over the long
Hope that has made ?? me survive until now
Hope that makes me believe that you are the best

I hope diminishing because you have been with him
I hope diminishing because you'd prefer him than I
I hope diminishing because you did not look at me and not see be greater
And diminishing My hope is because I myself do not dare to reveal my feelings

What is wrong if I expect you
What is wrong if I love you
And what I am one angry cuz you had with

Please help me forget you
Please help me so that I do not hate you
Please help me to write I hope
And please help me to find a stead

Everything was sneeringly extinct
Extinct as the leaves fall from the stalk
And after the fall can not be returned to the fin

And I is the leaf
And you are the stalk
My hope is diminishing and the leaves fall from the stalk

Extinction that is what happened to me against
now
tomorrow
And so on.


Sentence Love, Poems of Love, Flirt Sentences, Sentence Romance, Love, Love Poems

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Comment Yang Baik dan Sopan.. Dan Dapatkan Backlink Gratis Dari Blog Ini... Terima Kasih