Saturday, March 16, 2013

Myself It Is

Myself It Is
Love Poems

I realized only human
there is nothing special that I have
strands only word that participated came
graced my life in the world

I know I was more beautiful it
I realized I was better than him
I was beautiful like her
not a handsome prince like me who do you love

but here I
me be
that the pobud miss and love you
who's trying to win your love pobud

I love the chase pobud
though filled with sacrifice and tears
though I should sink into your hoax
I will survive pobud

one hopes that my dream pobud
call it love my name when you find the other
I remember waiting for you when you pobud with new love
for verily I want all to know
that you are mine



Sentence Love, Poems of Love, Flirt Sentences, Sentence Romance, Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Comment Yang Baik dan Sopan.. Dan Dapatkan Backlink Gratis Dari Blog Ini... Terima Kasih