Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TOO EXPENSIVE

TOO EXPENSIVE
Love Poems

My love is hard to achieve
Sometimes like a pigeon that is easy to catch
Sometimes also like thorns that are so sick when my handheld
But still, I get tough

Either ..
I was only able to read in tears
I could only blink swallow
When your love is gone now too

Too contemptible to whether this self not the least you give me heart
It appropriate not my lover holds
Until you never want to look too

Pain ..
When you say hate
Being that I give pure love
What is capital only because sincerity is not wealth
Until the love is not rewarded

Now I willingly accept all
Whatever you gave me ..
Although it tuk poison to kill ...



Sentence Love, Poems of Love, Flirt Sentences, Sentence Romance, Love, Love Poems

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Comment Yang Baik dan Sopan.. Dan Dapatkan Backlink Gratis Dari Blog Ini... Terima Kasih