Wednesday, March 27, 2013

You're My Soul Mate

You're My Soul Mate
Love Poems

My heart is frozen without
My heart is empty without you present
My heart just to know you're my choice
The place I love and grief lean

If one day we meet God predestine
Kan wipe my face with my sincere
I'll dedicate my life to you
Until God picked me up
Because you're my soul mate

Allow me to be an angel in your heart
Give me a little cramped space in your heart
To be my dresser with sincerity

I was no good way
I also nonhuman affluent
But I have a sincere love
And that was always my loyal guard
For you my soul mate
Forever ...

Life is incomplete without you present
Stalled this life without you
Because my breath is your breath


Sentence Love, Poems of Love, Flirt Sentences, Sentence Romance, Love, Love Poems

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Comment Yang Baik dan Sopan.. Dan Dapatkan Backlink Gratis Dari Blog Ini... Terima Kasih