Love Poems
We've blown the enormity of the wave
Until I was thrown from my place berths Plow
"WRONG CHOICE"
Captain was split sweep over me in solitude
Without you I find identity
Without you I find the meaning of dreams
Without you I contemplate heartache
Without you my life meaningless
When I was stranded in the land of heresy
No desire to live my life
I admit he wound closure
But I can not lie
Only you're the one I yearn
Although I try to set the hearts of her
Asa still my innocence instinct
I tired to make sense of life
Marijuana weak pace dropped
In overlay yammer
Waiting for the Big Dipper and get me sailing home
You're the most beautiful
Were able to paint beautiful hue
Let no separate bond despite the season has changed
You're my last option
Place the back of my heart anchored
all time
Until wrinkled dry skin wrinkles etched on the body
You love adventure final
Sentence Love, Poems of Love, Flirt Sentences, Sentence Romance, Love,

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Silahkan Tinggalkan Comment Yang Baik dan Sopan.. Dan Dapatkan Backlink Gratis Dari Blog Ini... Terima Kasih