Love Poems
Clink softly come in thick fog night
introductory poem reflecting his voice lena dreams
Serene strings senses occupant was deafening darkness
I sing the Song
Song of silence in his soupy night
Song of my daughter dancing like an angel
Flapping flicker to the rhythm of the endless images
Flounder cut barbed mascot
My worse off in the valley of silence
Only the powerful ballad goddess candramukhi
Sang the lyric poem misses
Song of silence as friends Tonight
night
Take me making out with your cold
Accompany me with singing animals dance you
Refresh me with the wind heaven you
In order to calm me up the beautiful dream
My order no doubt breathing tuk pick up my dream
In your evening breathing sighs
night
If now the dream began to blur
I hope tomorrow you're carrying the full beauty of the real me
At the end of your night is my light back
Until I can achieve a dream
And present it at the next day
Sentence Love, Poems of Love, Flirt Sentences, Sentence Romance, Love,

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Silahkan Tinggalkan Comment Yang Baik dan Sopan.. Dan Dapatkan Backlink Gratis Dari Blog Ini... Terima Kasih