Thursday, March 7, 2013

For What

For What
Love Poems

we are united because there is a sense
us together because there is love
we had promised each other
hearts because we want to be happy

It's not me who pleaded
I'm also not a force
we are both one word
Was it not your words
but all like the wind and

if your heart is still there he
why did you give me hope
if your heart is still there he
why do you unite your taste
and you asked me a sense of
I'm not the inanimate
but I have a heart

if you failed to keep it just promises
I relented let go
I think you're pretty hanging
pretty you make me whistle
I now choose to go

I hope you make enough
I dreamed you make enough
I want real and not fictitious
and I still have a long step

do you have take
bring ever you give
I do not want any shadow of your past
I took off you with loose
without you I can do it



Sentence Love, Poems of Love, Flirt Sentences, Sentence Romance, Love,