Love Poems
I never asked
I will not want you to give
I only accept
Whatever you give
because I'm afraid not afford
when you break a
I'm hurt
not have waited so many years
and give you the promise of a new one
Wherever you are now denied
silent lips
but instead it was my sincere
but will kutagih promise
before the omniscient
I do not need witnesses or evidence
Right-left has recorded everything
the maha hearing has heard
I'll promise you bill
now you might forget
but one day you will not lie
I'm sure it
because I'm not a promise
Nor I pleaded but you give
and I, not wanting to take your appointment
I suffer because you
Sentence Love, Poems of Love, Flirt Sentences, Sentence Romance, Love, Love Poems

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Silahkan Tinggalkan Comment Yang Baik dan Sopan.. Dan Dapatkan Backlink Gratis Dari Blog Ini... Terima Kasih